To gain entry to any of the London clubs where we hold our events, you need to be on the guest list. The club will not allow you entry if you simply turn up. Our guest list is strictly by invite only.
1. You can register to be a member of Mr R’s Club on our website https://mrrsclub.com
2. A no-show may result in a limited ban or guests not being invited back onto our guest list for any future events. Cancellations can be made up until 7pm on the date of the event – this will not be considered a no-show.
While we are selective in who we invite on our guest list, being on the guest list is not a guarantee that you will get into the club. All London clubs reserve the right of admission. Since Mr R’s Club typically offer free entry on our guest list, understandably guest list approval is in demand and therefore the clubs have certain requirements of our guests. By following the below points, you will be best positioned to have a trouble free entry to the club.
1. All guests MUST bring IDs. If even one guest in a group doesn’t have ID, they WILL be turned away.
2. Make sure all your guests are dressed appropriately
3. Arrive at the club early. The earlier the better. Our offer of free entry is until 11:59pm at our clubs. We advise arrival before 10:30pm – queues usually get long around this time, and if you have to wait until after 11:59pm, you may be refused entry.
4. In the case of large groups of guys, we recommend arriving in smaller groups of 2 or 3, or preferably as mixed groups.
5. Don’t arrive at the club drunk. You will be turned away.
6. Be polite to the door staff – any aggression or rudeness will not work in your favour! We have good relationships with the clubs we run our parties in, in large part because of the quality of the guests we bring and we don’t wish to tarnish this.
7. At the door, make sure to tell the staff you are on the Mr R’s Club guest list and give the names of your event organiser or group.
8. Once inside the club, its time to party!
Any tickets purchased through Mr R’s Club act as an agreement between the ticket purchaser and the nightclub owner/s and or event organiser.
1. Any issues with club entry post-ticket purchase due to the following reasons will not be the responsibility of Mr R’s Club and will not be valid for any ticket compensation and/or refund:
o Refusal due to behaviour or intoxication as judged by the entry staff.
o Refusal due to inability to supply sufficient ID and ticket purchase for proof of age and identification purposes.
o Refusal due to late arrival past the specified timings of the event, which will be specified in the confirmation email and on the event webpage on the Mr R’s Club.com website.
o Refusal due to unforeseen circumstances with the nightclub venue outside of Mr R’s Club control.
o Requesting for refund due to not being able to attend the event within 48 hours of the event start time.
2. Any issues with club entry post-ticket purchase due to the following reasons will be the responsibility of Mr R’s Club and will be valid for some or all ticket compensation:
o If the venue or event information provided by Mr R’s Club was inaccurate or misleading to the point of missing or refusal of entry to the event.
o In the unlikely situation of cancellation of the event
o Request for refund due to not being able to attend the event if notified with at least 48 hours of the event start time.
3. In the event of a ticket refund due to the conditions specified in Mr R’s Club reserves the right to refund a maximum value of 75%. The 25% surcharge on refund requests covers admin fees and transaction fees from the finance body used by Mr R’s Club. If a refund request is proved valid under the terms and conditions listed in Mr R’s Club will issue a refund request through it’s financial department which can take up to 14 business days to complete, and can only be credited via the original payment method.